This event is a true family event. Music begins in our beautiful Pioneer Park pavilion at 1pm and continues till the parade steps off. After the one hour plus parade featuring over 50 unique and colorful floats finish tossing beads to the excited crowd, the party continues at the park until 10pm and spills over into the local pubs and restaurants till closing time.
JOIN US IN THE VOODOO LOUNGE FOR A ONE-OF-A-KIND EXPERIENCE!
Your pass gains you access to the official VIP & Hospitality area for Dunedin Mardi Gras.The VIP area is located backstage behind the Main Stage in Pioneer Park at 434 Main Street and features a private bar, delectable food, fun atmosphere and fabulous people. You won’t want to miss out on all the fun. These tickets do sell out, purchase yours early.
- Access to Private VIP area
- 2 Complimentary drinks in the Main VIP Area
- Hors d’oeuvre and & Desserts from our restaurant sponsor
- Access to private executive restrooms
- VIP area is located right behind the Main Stage
- No cover charge…. Removed completely
- Commemorative VIP Badge & Lanyard
- Commemorative Mardi Gras Cup/Glass – While Supplies Last
- Entry into prize drawing with chance to win gift basket exceeding $1,000 value
- Mingle with local celebrities, business owners and band members
- Opportunity to be featured in promotional photography and video on print and online media
Come out to celebrate with thousands of visitors to the largest Mardi Gras Celebration in the Tampa Bay Florida Area. If you want to fully take advantage of Mardi Gras season, check out a room at our Host Hotel wich will be offering special rates for the attending festivities.
laissez les bon temps roulez
According to the Pinellas county sheriff’s department, attendance at the parade has included thousands of people both local and outside of Tampa Bay. Attendees begin arriving as early as 1pm to begin staking out a good spot along the parade route which runs along Douglas Avenue from Florida Auto Exchange Stadium passing through Main street and in front of Pioneer Park ending just before Skinner Boulevard.